Guest Blog Now is one of the growing guest blog submission sites. We at GBN always try to provide our audience latest updates from all over the world. We welcome contributors and authors who want to post their articles on our website. They can mail us their content on any niche. Our team will review the content and will make it live as soon as possible. If you think to reach more people, feel free to contact us. Please check the guidelines carefully before submitting your content.
You’re Here Because You Want to Post On Our Website. Here Are the Guidelines:
- Post should be at least 800 words long with a good number of images.
- Post should be SEO friendly and have an appealing title, meta description, and focus keyword.
- Post should be 100% unique and not copied from anywhere on the internet.
- Your content should be well-formatted and easy to read with short paragraphs (2 to 3 lines), sub-sections, bullet points, and additional information.
- A featured image is required for every article submission. It should be at least 1000 pixels wide by 638 pixels high (or larger).
- You can write on any niche you want, Like – Education, Travel, Food, Technology, Marketing, Business etc.
Ready to Post? Fill Out the Form Or Drop a Mail.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Why You Should Opt Guest Blog or Guest Post.
Guest blog submissions are a great way to gain exposure for your business, it also allows you to build relationships with other bloggers and the company. But how do you know which blogs are the best ones?
There are hundreds of blogs out there that accept guest posts, but only a few will actually provide the exposure that you need. We’ve compiled a list of the best points you should consider before submitting any post.
Authority sites have high domain authority and are very authoritative in their niche. These sites have multiple authors and there is always room for more content on their site. You should aim for these types of sites because they’re usually well-established and have good SEO practices. This means that your articles will rank well on Google and bring in traffic for years after being published.
Niche blogs are great because they attract readers who are interested in reading about a specific topic or industry, which means that they’re more likely to be interested in what you have to say if it relates directly to their interests or problems. However, niche blogs tend not to have as much traffic as authority sites
Benefits of Guest Blogging
It helps build credibility by showing off your expertise on a particular subject matter. If you’re trying to establish yourself as an authority in your industry or niche, then guest blogging is one way to do so. Make sure you have enough content ready to go before pitching writers at other sites. You don’t want them to reject your offer because they don’t have time to write something new right away!