Sydney, Australia is an entertaining city renowned in Australia for the availability of fine dining and diverse cuisine. Whether living in the city or just visiting for a while, there are plenty of tasty eats to try amongst the many neighbourhoods throughout the city. Whatever you fancy and however small your budget there are few winners when it comes to getting a great feed.
Consider some of these local favourites:
• One place to enjoy great Australian cuisine is Café Morso in Pyrmont. This place serves breakfast, lunch, and dessert and is perfect for special occasions or social outings. Customers can enjoy exquisitely prepared dishes, such as the pan-roasted salmon with shaved fennel while soaking in spectacular views of Sydney Harbour.
• For those who prefer Thai food, check out Chat Thai with a number of popular locations throughout the city. This joint is relatively inexpensive and serves a variety of delicious meals from traditional dishes like the Tom Yum Gong to other items like the barbequed lamb. Thai food is a quintessential staple in Sydney and you’ll be hard-pressed to find a better deal on authentic Thai cuisine.
• For a bit of atmosphere and great eats, Bodega Tapas Bar is a great place for fantastic Spanish cuisine. The menu includes an array of scrumptious tapas as well as delightful desserts, such as cream flan or a cheese plate with fruit and bread. And of course, don’t forget to try the traditional Spanish sangria.
• Surjit’s Indian Restaurant in the suburb of Annandale combines an elegant, romantic atmosphere with authentic Indian cuisine. The menu has plenty of options, including some great dishes for vegetarians. Diners may also want to try one of the many types of authentic Indian naan bread that’s on offer.
• Great Mexican food can be found at Flying Fajita Sistas. While there are plenty of tasty dishes on the menu, the fajitas are a definite speciality with fillings ranging from the commonly found steak and chicken to king prawns and chorizo sausage. Flying Fajita Sistas also offers enticingly named sauces like the “Wall of Pain”, which locals definitely say is hot enough to deserve its name.
If you’re looking for a great west end restaurant, many local restaurants are now offering exclusive rates on their meals through collective buying sites that offer great daily deals. You can save over 50% on a fantastic feed – check out Cudo.com.au to find today’s deal of the day, maybe it’s your favourite Sydney restaurant.
Suburbia in the West host a few Cambodian and Turkish cafés while suburbia in the South host Greek and Lebanese eateries. Rural areas in west end Sydney.
To partake in a decent view while feasting, your most ideal choices are The Boat storage, Catalina and The Culmination. The best vegan cafés are Govinda’s and Reap. The trendiest culinary territories are Bayswater Brasserie Café and Hugo’s.
It is a good idea to look out for the best offers, deals and coupons every day.
Also check – Health Risks Of Eating Chocolate For Men