An excellent user-friendly Triple Band wifi repeater is the Netgear Nighthawk EX8000 setup . You may increase the Nighthawk AC3000’s dedicated 5 GHz band’s speed to meet your PCs and manage speeds of up to 1.7 Gbps. A Netgear EX8000 may be configured in a variety of ways, some of which are described below:
Your EX8000 device must be connected to a WPS Wi-Fi network. The protected setup method, which does not need you to log into any of your computers or supply any information, is the simplest way to establish your EX8000 Wi-Fi extender.
Login process of Netgear Nighthawk EX8000
Follow these instructions to log in to your Netgear AC1200 extender:
- Launch the web browser on a mobile device or tablet connected to your extender’s network.
- If the WiFi network names for your extender and router are different, enter mywifiext.net into your web browser’s address bar (SSIDs).
- Type http://extender’s IP address> into your browser’s email box if your extender and router have the same Wireless internet name (SSID).
- Activate the ENTER key.
- Your username and password must be entered.
- To log in, click the button.
- To see and change the extender’s options, choose Settings.
Thus, the setup of your Netgear AX1800 Extender has been successfully finished.
How to setup Netgear Nighthawk EX8000
Setup instructions for the Netgear Nighthawk EX8000 are provided below.
- After turning on your extender, choose a cable or wifi connection to connect it to the internet.
- Open the internet browser of your choice after your computer or smartphone is connected.
- Using the URL myWiFiext.net, sign in to the extender’s login page by entering your username and password as indicated.
- On your PC, the Netgear Genie page will now display.
- Then, depending on how your system is set up, you have to pick two possibilities.
- To complete setting your Netgear EX8000, click Save after completing your selections.
Netgear Nighthawk EAX8000 setup Manually
The manual approach of setting up a web browser is another name for it. Learn how to manually setup a Netgear WiFi extender by following the instructions listed below:
- First, switch on the Netgear extender by plugging it into a plug box.
- Connect your router to your Netgear Nighthawk extension.
- By choosing network management, you may connect to the Netgear_ext SSID.
- any internet browser
- Go to the mywifiext login page by default.
- If you don’t already have an account there, then create one.
- Once you’ve chosen next, tap the finish button.
Your Netgear AX1800 Extender’s manual setup has been completed successfully.
Netgear Nighthawk EX8000 Setup via WPS
The Netgear wifi extender may be set up using WPS (WIFI PROTECTED SETUP), which is the easiest approach. Follow the procedures given:
- Turn on your Netgear extender.
- Press the WPS button down for a little while now.
- When your extender and router are correctly connected, your LED indication will change to green.
- Utilizing the dual-band range extender, repeat the operation.
- The wifi password you use for your router’s network should work here as well.
- The WIFI extender instructions may contain the default username and password.
- Connect your wifi devices to the improved Netgear_ext SSID at this point.
The WPS setup for Netgear Nighthawk EX8000 is now complete.
To remedy issues encountered during the Netgear AC3000 Extender setup, use the troubleshooting techniques listed below:
- The main power supply for the Nighthawk EX8000 extender is connected correctly.
- Check your electrical outlet to make sure it is not shorted out or damaged.
- Utilize a quick internet connection.
- Verify that each cable is securely fastened.
- Use only undamaged wires.
- Put your extension inside your router’s signal range. If mywifiext.net doesn’t work, double-check your spelling in the address box.
- Your extender’s firmware should be updated to the most recent version.
- Set the Netgear EX8000 extender’s controls back to their default values.
How to reset Netgear Nighthawk EX8000
Follow these instructions to reset the Netgear setup:
- The LED lights will become green once you turn on your extender.
- The LED lights on your extender will need to stabilize for at least five minutes.
- On your extender, locate the reset button.
- Press the reset button for up to 10 seconds while squeezing a similar-sized item until the LED light starts to flicker.
- The LED lights on your extension will need to stabilize for at least five minutes.
Resetting your Netgear wifi extender was successful.
There is no difference between Mywifiext.net and Mywifiext.local, so if you’re still experiencing problems, check your default login IP address, give us a call at our toll-free number, or chat online with one of our experts.
Also check – Wavlink AC1200 WIFI Extender Setup