Connect by inserting the wavlink ac1200 extender into a power outlet. Simple steps are required to enable dual-band operation and 1200Mbps performance.
The installation of a wavlink ac1200 wifi extender is straightforward. A connection to any network is made with this plug-and-play gadget in only 15 seconds. The wavlink AC1200 wifi extender setup lets you choose between router, repeater, and access point modes, depending on your needs. Keep in mind that altering the mode necessitates the reset or modification of the wavlink Extender.
Wavlink AC1200 Extender Setup Process
Follow the instructions given below to set up your wavlink AC1200 Extender:
- Install your router and the wavlink WIFI extension in the same room first.
- Check that the extension receives at least 50% of the signals from your router.
- Turn on both the extender and your router.
- Check to see whether the LED light has turned green after a few seconds.
- Connect to the wavlink ac1200 extender setup after accessing the wifi settings on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- There is no need to enter a password the first time since they will connect to your device immediately.
- After connecting but before running any web browsers, they showed no sign of internet connectivity.
- Enter the command AP.setup.
- To get the login screen, enter setup or 192.168.10.1 in the top url bar.
Note: If you continue to have problems with your wavlink AC1200 wifi extender, please contact our support team or visit our official website that is ap setup.
How to setup wavlink AC1200 Manually
The manual method is also known as web browser configuration. To learn how to manually configure a wavlink WiFi Extender, follow the steps below:
- Your router and a clear spot must be situated in the middle of the extender and router.
- The extension should then receive at least 50% of your router’s signals.
- The wavlink AC1200 extender must now be activated by turning the extender mode switch.
- Hold the button down until the power LED turns green.
- Then, on any of your gadgets, such as a cellphone, iPad, or computer, go to the Wi-Fi settings and link to the wavlink wifi network name. It will resemble a Victory or WIFI-N extender.
- It will first appear to be an open network, therefore you will need a password to join it.
- The notification “No internet” will appear after the connection has been fully established.
- Now, open your device’s browser and type 192.168.10.1. Enter admin as the username and admin as the password. only in lowercase
- Choose the network you wish to expand, name it, and then enter the password to confirm your choice.
- After you’ve made all of the adjustments, you can reconnect your devices for a few seconds while the system reboots.
- As soon as the wavlink AC1200 repeater network (SSID EXT) displays in your Wi-Fi list, attach your devices to it.
- Your manual wavlink AC1200 Setup process has been finished successfully.
Also check – What Is Google Chrome Helper In My Activity Monitor
Wavlink AC1200 extender setup via WPS
To attach your WiFi range extender to the AP, press the WPS button. Follow the steps below to set up your new extension arrangement:
- Start by connecting your Ethernet wire to your extender and router.
- Allow the LED light to stabilize before proceeding.
- Then, for 5 seconds, press and hold the WPS button.
- The lights on both devices will begin to flicker after 15 to 20 seconds, indicating a successful connection.
- Because it has been unplugged, your new extender may now be put wherever you choose utilising a range extender arrangement.
- Now your setup of wavlink AC1200 WIFI using WPS method has successfully completed
HOW DO I CONFIGURE MY Wavlink WIFI RANGE EXTENDER SETUP?
- Connect the wavlink extender to the same network as your router or modem.
- Once the power led light on the extension is turned on.
- Take out any Wi-Fi device, such as a laptop or a cellphone.
- And then choose Wireless Settings and connect to the wavlink repeater setup network.
- Now launch a web browser and enter 192.168.10.1 into the address box.
- You have arrived at the setup page for the wavlink WIFI range extender.
- Connect your extender to your home router or modem by following the on-screen instructions
If the problem persists, you may contact us and inform our professionals, who will assist you in resolving your setup issue.
wavlink AC1200 extender setup with Web Browser
To configure the wavlink Wifi extender with a web browser, follow the directions outlined below:
- First, connect your wifi extender setup to a power supply. You don’t have to keep it close to your router, and you may do it wherever you like.
- Pause for the extender to switch on by keeping an eye on the LED indication, which should turn solid green.
- Now, open the wifi management on a device such as a computer or a cellphone. Utilize the wifi manager to connect to your extender’s network. The network will almost certainly be insecure.
- After successfully connecting to the network, use a browser of your choice and navigate to the URL bar. In the URL box, In the URL box, type or paste the website ap.setup. Then, hit the enter key on your keyboard.
- Finally, you will be prompted to provide your login information; just type “admin” in both areas. After that, click the login button to be taken to your dashboard. Simply follow the procedures outlined on the page to complete the setup.
- And that’s how you quickly set up a wavlink Wifi extender. That’s all we’ve got for now.
Note:- If you need any help regarding your wifi extender so contact our technician or visit the official website that is ap extender setup.
Also check – 7 Benefits of Using Two-Way Radios in the Workplace